Monday, November 15, 2010

Facts To Know About Picnic Tables

Even if I am considered to be a weirdo or old-fashioned yet I do not refrain from saying that I do find something very classy about the wooden picnic tables. I really do not remember when we had got the first wooden picnic table at our home. I only remember that it was when I was just a child. I can only remember how excited my dad was and though am not fully sure, he had built the table himself or may be at least had gathered the items from a kit and fixed them. I do remember the first picnic that we had at our backyard and also vividly remember one ladybug that was crawling along the table. How long did I keep staring at it, I do not remember but this much I know that the ladybug fascinated me beyond words and I just could not get enough of watching it crawl far and wide.

Though it was right at the backyard of our own home and so I would not call it a picnic yet I remember the lunch was great that day. We had cold cuts, bread and home-made potato salad that My mother was famous for. The thought still brings water to my mouth. I remember that my mother takes them out and put it on the picnic table, and as we dug into it. We had certainly remember a heavy lunch that day, as I do that right after lunch I had set for hours on the grass and looked at the sky and clouds for several hours, as I have very interesting for you as a child. I remember staring at the new table for quite a long time.

Right now, as I amon my own and need one to buy, I have to see the wooden picnic table from a different angle. This one is a harder task. From the look any or every picnic table is the same but once you sit on it you would realize immediately that it is not the whole thing. As a matter of fact a bigger picnic table is sturdy and long lasting in the long run and you would surely be satisfied to own one. In case a wooden picnic table is reinforced with concrete or steel then it becomes better as it would last even longer. But one must remember that a sturdy look is not enough for a picnic table. As it is generally kept out in the lawn it has to be strong enough to ward off weather extremities and there lies the goodness of its quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment