Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Situational

Sometimes I wonder. Amazed how a simple state of mind can somehow escaped most people. Not all people, but it seems more. I'm talking about situational awareness of what is happening around you. There are so many people walk, work, and took the operation in potentially dangerous or has no idea what's going on around them have. I do not remember anyone bringing this concept to me, and are not formally trained, it was not. I think the soldiers in the armed forcesunderstood at best, or pay attention to what everyone around you, or what is around you to kill you. Perhaps this is why drill instructors screaming so much, they are tempted, you know to respect. But most of us are not immune from the threat of the death of her something.

If you work in a commercial garage, the dangers of work to be clear. Attention to a machine, the blades, which allowed the separation of body parts with surprising speed, some are disappointedThoughts on security and education. The guide can be very well be an example. How many times have you moved away from the line of thought, suddenly realize that you've finished yours? People who multitask behind the wheel idea what's going on in the lane next to them. Some of the best drivers I know do not pay attention on your car at the intersection, they are looking for the driver when they are attentive.

We can, for lunch. I noticed all the morepublic attitudes. It is not only to work, which may not be aware of our environment. Try to walk in a public airport. It's amazing the amount of people who can not understand the fact that other people try to walk in the same room, in the same direction, or to get from point A to point B, but wander through the terminal to talk in a state of mind meanders, alone in the universe Sun If you walk, walk with a purpose. So who's next to me,and are able to merge into a rhythm of movement that is both efficient and harmonious. It is the consciousness, nothing more, nothing less. I hate when people label me hyper or "Type A" just because I'm busy. In fact, if you look around, people are awake, remembering those to be promoted to the workplace. Certainly other factors predominate, but most of the world can not even showing up in time.

It seems that wild animals have good vision of the concept. Mother Nature certainlywell trained to survive. But somehow we have developed our way out. So how is your knowledge of the situation? Some of you know? Have you ever heard of this term? . If you are cautious and careful you are, what I'm talking about. My mother said it takes into consideration, perhaps it is what it is, in fact. I call it self-preservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment